Saturday, January 27, 2007

31.12.2006 - 01.01.2007

LA LLORONA (Michoacán)


Well, I eventually decide to ask for Pablo and Cristian ... it's not that easy, since this beach is huge and people are rare! I want to spend the first day of 2007 here, in this amazing place, as good omen for a nice new year, hopefully full of moments like this, in harmony with myself and surrounded by beautiful people!

Bene, finalmente decido di chiedere di Pablo e Cristian ... non é molto facile considerando che la spiaggia é enorme e non c'é praticamente nessuno! Voglio passare il primo giorno del 2007 qui, in questo posto bellissimo, come buon auspicio per un buon anno, sperando che sia pieno di momenti come questi, in armonia con me stessa e circondata da gente meravigliosa!

... looking for Pablo and Cristian

me ... or better ... a shrimp!
Finally a guy tells me to go at the very end of the beach, to the last cabaña, where I would eventually find Pablo! Now, can you imagine a situation like this? In the middle of the mexican nowhere, a girl (red like a shrimp) comes to you and says: "Hi, my name is Barbara and I'm a friend of Eric (who is now leaving in London). He told me to come here and join you for the New Years Eve". Well ... they could barely believe it! And I could barely believe it too: I found the Llorona (which doesn't exist in any map) and I found them! They are immediately nice with me ... amazing! I guess they are really Eric's best friends because their welcome is amazing! I can join them for dinner and use one of their hammocks for the night! The weather is great and sleeping outside is not a big deal!


Finalmente un ragazzo mi dice di andare in fondo alla spiaggia, nell'ultima cabaña avrei trovato Pablo .. spero non sia uno scherzo! Ora, vi potete immaginare una situazione come questa? Nel mezzo del nulla messicano, arriva una ragazza rossa come un gamberetto e vi dice "Ciao, sono Barbara, un' amica di Eric (che adesso vive a Londra). Mi ha detto di venire qui e chiedere di voi per passare il capodanno insieme!" Bene, loro non ci potevano credere! e neanche io ci potevo credere!!! Ho trovato La Llorona (che non esiste in nessuna mappa) e ho persino trovato loro! Sono stati sin dal primo momento troppo carini con me, sicuramente devono essere molto amici di Eric perchè il loro benvenuto é stato incredibile! Mi sono potuta unire alla loro cena a base di pesce e mi hanno dato un' amaca dove passare la notte! Il clima é spettacolare e dormire fuori non é assolutamente un problema!

the last cabaña where I found Pablo!preparing the NYE's dinnera huge tarantola !!!the last sunset of 2006the fire between 2006 and 2007
I spend here the very first day of 2007, becoming one of the best NYDs of my life! Sleeping on the hammock at the moonlight and under a gorgeous night-sky ... such a dark and sharp sky with so many stars, although the full moon ... listening the Pacific ... so powerful that seems to speak ... eating delicious seafood and drinking rón from the coconut ... how many flavors!!! A very mystic moment: my past years, my life up to now ..."how many things you did renounce when you decided to don't come with me ... don't tell me "oh, lucky you" because it was your choice ... we are so fortunate just because we can decide to become what we want to be and we can live how we want to live!"

Rimango qui per i primi due giorni dell'anno, uno dei capodanni più belli della mia vita. Dormendo in amaca con la luna piena e sotto un cielo incredibilmente stellato ... un cielo cosí nero e nitido, con tantissime stelle nonostante la luna piena ... ascoltando le onde del Pacifico ... così potente che sembra parlarmi ... mangiando pesce fresco e bevendo rón dal cocco ... quanti sapori. Un momento di riflessione: i miei anni passati, la mia vita sino ad ora ... e poi ... a quante cose hai rinunciato non venendo con me! Non mi dire "beata te", é stata una tua scelta! Siamo così tanto fortunati da poter decidere di essere come vogliamo essere e di vivere come decidiamo di vivere ... come hai potuto rinunciare a tutto ciò?

La Llorona ... in front of our cabaña
the first sunset of 2007

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home