Friday, January 26, 2007

30.12.2006

FARO DE BUCERÍAS (Michoacán)

I get off from the bus and a girl comes to me and says: "Don't worry! If you don't find a place where to overnight, you can come with me in my house! ... Oh my god, I can't believe it !
... and so now and for the next two days I' m a guest of this beautiful family, in vacation from Guadalajara. The Faro de Bucerías is a great beach and their hospitality outstanding! Also this time everything turned out well! I spend all the day at the beach, trying to relax,
taking pictures of Karen and her beautiful daughter Fernanda and thinking at how I would have found Eric's friends. Luckly I didn't get off at La Ticla, because the Llorona is the next beach here... more or less a hour walk. Tomorrow Karen, Paco e Jeny will come with me to look for Pablo and Cristian, Eric's friends!


Scesa dall'autobus una ragazza si avvicina e mi dice: "non ti preoccupare! Se non trovi dove dormire puoi venire a stare con noi!" ... Oddio che meraviglia non ci posso credere!
... e così adesso sono ospite di questa meravigliosa famiglia in vacanza da Guadalajara per ben due giorni. Il posto é meraviglioso e la loro accoglienza eccezionale! Anche questa volta é andato tutto bene! Passo tutto il giorno in spiaggia cercando di rilassarmi ... e organizzando la ricerca degli amici di Eric! Per fortuna La Llorona é la spiaggia accanto, più o meno ad un'ora a piedi ... e Karen, Pacho e Jenny domani mi accompagnano! Ma intanto passiamo la giornata a fare foto con Karen e sua figlia Fernanda!


at the sunset
camping area directly at the beach
me ... still pale like a mozzarella! this is first sun after years !!!
... more or less since we went in Sicily with Kim
this man plays the trumpet everyday looking at the see ... amazing!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger zenovia said...

did you meet this guy playing the trumpet? what type of music did he play?
must have been amazing moment!
after the chicago jazz experience i can not resist to t r u m p e t!

10:19 AM  
Blogger s[babi] said...

Nop, I didn't meet him becuase I was coming down from the hill when he started to play. We stopped there to listen his amazing music with the sound of the Pacific Ocean as background ...

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home