Friday, January 26, 2007

30.12.2006

MICHOACÁN

This is the landscape in Michoacán ... banana plants everywhere and palms as far as the eyes can go! Beautiful ... a breathtaking landscape! The bus stops are on the main street, then they say, I have to walk for about half hour ro reach the beach. At the La Ticla "stop" I look around before jumping off but I don't see anything but trees! So I asked to the people in the bus if I would have found a place where to overnight ... and nobody knows it!
Uhm ... and now? For the first time I don't know what to do!
I don't trust the situation and I ask to the bus driver to drop me off at the next stop ... it should be a small town, he says! Next stop is the Faro de Buscería and the situation is exactly the same ... but this time I have to get off!

Ecco ... questo é il paesaggio in Michoacán ... piantaggioni di banane da tutte le parti e palme palme palme a perdita d'occhio! Bellissimo, un paesaggio mozzafiato! Le fermate dell'autobus sono sulla strada principale, poi da lí mi dicono che bisogna inoltrarsi e camminare piú o meno una mezzoretta per raggiungere la spiaggia.
Arrivata alla "fermata" de La Ticla ho chiesto alla gente dell'autobus dove avrei potuto trovare un posto per pernottare, ma nessuno di loro mi puó confermare la presenza di un ostello, campeggio o qualsiasi altra cosa. Oddio e ora che faccio? Per la prima volta mi ritrovo in una situazione in cui ... boh?!? Non mi fido e chiedo all'autista di portarmi alla fermata successiva sperando di trovare qualcosa di diverso! La fermata dopo é il Faro de Busceria ... mi dicono sia un paese, ma in realtà la situazione non cambia molto dalla fermata prima ... ma a questo punto devo scendere!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home