Saturday, January 27, 2007

31.12.2006
GOING TO "LA LLORONA"
the walk to arrive at the "La Llorona" ... a long walk ...

a really long walk ....I was imaging my self and my backpack, walking here and looking for something that nobody really knows ...(Karen, Paco and Jeny are fortunately with me) ...
when ... all of a sudden ... I have this view !!!


now I might hope to be in the right place but the walk is still ... long !and finally ... this is the first view that I have of the "La Lorona"! Can you imagine my heart?!?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger zenovia said...

amazing beach!

10:16 AM  
Blogger s[babi] said...

yes !!! above all after such a long walk .. a huge, immense space!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must work to get to the heaven!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home